…without having to travel 1000’s of miles
or spend 1000’s of dollars.
Bringing some changes in your lifestyle can help you live longer. Share few minutes with me and I can surely help you to know how to live a happier, healthier and a longer life. Take a look on the following secrets to longevity.
The art that develops vitality, energy, and spiritual expansion is Shaolin Qigong- the only way to improve the health of your mind as well as body. It is much easier and beneficial than any other types of exercises, yoga, meditation or even Tai Chi. I assure, Shaolin Qigong will definitely give you healthy, happy and a long life than any other workouts.
Shaolin Qigong can be done anywhere. It normally involves a significant meditation, regulating slow but rhythmic movements and a serene state of mind. You need not be an athletics for learning Shaolin Qigong. Also there is absolutely no need of expending on large and costly exercise widgets, bolus and additives.
Shaolin Qi gong’s benefits:
- Strengthening and toughening of organs
- Nerves Strengthening
- Ruling out injuries to joints, bones and ligaments
- Helps in treating rugs and cancer
- Keeps away from Feebleness
- Soothes Stress and gives relaxation
- Acts as Blood Pressure Stabilizer
Know About Shaolin Qigong:
Shaolin Qigong is a form of Ancient art in which gentle movements are done which are repeated number of times. It involves pulling and stretching which enhances fluid movement in the body. Research has been conducted on Shaolin Qigong and it has been proved that Shaolin Qigong decreases the feeling of nervousness and anxiety and boosts the feeling of happiness and healthiness. It just take 10 to 15 minutes for exercising it. Shaolin Qigong accelerates an abandoned energy flow inside you to overcome any kind of diseases, clearing mental as well as physical blockages. It regulates your respiratory, nervous, hormonal and immune system thus generating and provoking an internal energy flow.
Shaolin Qigong practitioners are practicing Shaolin Qigong since years together and at different levels of form, energy and mind.
I am Marcus Santer, the founder and Chief Instructor at Qigong15. I was the Chief Instructor (for the UK) of an international Qigong and Shaolin Kung Fu institute for 5 years, and have been practicing Qigong for 26 years.
I’m the author of four books on Qigong:
- Shaolin Chi Kung – 18 Exercises to help you live a longer, healthier and happier life
- Smiling From The Heart – Qigong techniques to overcome depression, be free from paralyzing worry, kick fear into touch, develop bullet proof self-esteem and increase your resistance to the stresses and strains of 21st Century life
- Qigong Daily – 365 big ideas to transform your Qigong and your life
- The PERFECT Qigong System – 7 simple steps to a healthier life